Fulfilling Memory Care
For residents with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, the Timothy M. Breidegam Center offers safety and security as well as a fulfilling lifestyle.
Offering the perfect blend of gentle support and excellent care, residents live in a specially designed center that is safe and secure. Care is provided by a compassionate, specially trained team who encourage security and a sense of well-being.
At the Breidegam Center, residents have everything they need to live fully, while their families enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing their loved one is happy, safe – and loved.
Memory Care at Breidegam Center Includes:
- A consistent attentive, responsive and specially trained staff
- Special design promotes safety without compromising independence
- Encompassing secure indoor and outdoor activity areas
- Spacious semi-private suites, each with private bathrooms
- Three meals per day served in a welcoming dining room
- A beautiful setting on a scenic, 400-acre campus
- Stimulating activity program focuses on mind, body and spirit
- Exercise programs
- Family involvement in loved one’s care
Our Memory Care Suites
We offer a variety of pleasing personal care suites that each feature:
- Comfortable, homelike settings
- Private or companion rooms, with private baths
- Emergency call systems
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpeting